Looking for a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? CXWORX™ is for you!
- Based on cutting-edge scientific research
- 30-minute format
- Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class
- Amazing music AND exercise science
CXWORX™ really hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower
body. It’s ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention.
No ordinary workout, CXWORX™ hits many of the top fitness trends:
Educated and experienced fitness instruction
Great coaching explains the science behind each exercise and challenges you to reach beyond your limits. Like all LES MILLS™ programs, a new CXWORX™ class is released every three months with fresh music and choreography.
How fit do I need to be?
Les Mills CXWORX™ is low impact and low cardio. Just bring your strength and determination! This class caters to all levels.
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Gym shoes (barefoot is ok) please only wear inside/clean shoes at Center-Fit
- Positive attitude
What is a typical class?
Ground-breaking scientific research means Les Mills CXWORX™ features the most efficient exercises for maximum effectiveness … 30 minutes is all you need!
- Your instructor explains which muscle groups make up the core and why training them is so important, then takes you through a warm-up designed to gradually activate those muscles before the real work begins.
- Your workout consists of exercises that both isolate (like crunches and leg extensions) and integrate (like standing balance and hovers) the various muscle groups. It challenges you and you really feel the benefits.
- Before you know it, your half hour is up and the class is ending. Your body knows it has been tested, but as you regroup, you’re mentally scheduling your next class.