Boxing Small Group Training!
Get up early and knock yourself out! Sunday mornings 8am and Wednesday evenings 7:45pm. 8 sessions total.
BOXING IS ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE WORKOUTS YOU CAN GET.
Personal trainer, Damien Edmondson has lots of amateur boxing experience, even participating in the Golden Gloves competition! He stays current with his own boxing training and has several boxing clients. Beth teaches BodyCombat and (previously) fitness boxing as well as kickboxing for women. She trains regularly with her boxing coach (Damien) to stay current.
Burn calories, strengthen your core and learn to THINK and MOVE differently! Boxing bootcamp is open to up to 12 people (with 2 trainers). COST: $1200 month SPLIT between all members. 1 Month commitment. Registration closes by October 24. Sessions to be held in November /December time frame. The more people the less it costs. Once enrolled members exceed 6, an additional trainer will be added (making 2 onsite)
Within a 1 hr time frame a typical session will include:
- Focus pad work with a trainer
- Speedbag work
- Heavybag work
- Tubing / shadow boxing work
- Core training
- Mobility training
- Agility training
- Strength training
- ZERO treadmill training 😉
Terms, conditions, details:
- Class members split payments
- Each NEW member gets 1 -month unlimited membership (during training sessions duration) Current member
- Missed sessions are not rescheduable – unless entire group and trainer agree, or due to trainers cancellation.
- Payment due up front.
- Gloves provided – your own wraps are required.
- Minimum required to hold group: 5 ($240/person)
- No ‘sparring’
- Opportunity to continue membership
Remember this IS small group personal training! You get a plan for YOU and personalized attention