So, you are interested in massage. You might like to know that according to Mayo Clinic** some of the reported benefits of massage are the reported relief for the following issues:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- TMJ joint pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.
BOOK NOW! 630-708-8706
|Massage service, Massage length & Pricing||60 Minutes = $60||90 Minutes = $95||30 Minutes = $30|
|Swedish Massage||The classic full body massage stimulates circulation, improves muscle tone, releases tension & relieves stress.||The classic full body massage stimulates circulation, improves muscle tone, releases tension & relieves stress.||N/A|
|The Athlete's Massage||Deep tissue with stretching||Deep tissue with stretching||N/A|
|Deep Tissue||Slow & deep manipulations promote the release of chronic stiffness, especially targeting the body parts that tend to accumulate tension like the neck and back.||Slow & deep manipulations promote the release of chronic stiffness, especially targeting the body parts that tend to accumulate tension like the neck and back.||N/A|
|Express Massage||N/A||N/A||Target a specific problem area.
*Feet and Face
*Back, neck and shoulders
*Other single muscle group
|Customer Loyalty Club|
*see below for details
Customer Loyalty Club
Special pricing for the self-care savvy! Here’s how:
- Let me know you are joining.
- Book your massage for THIS month and NEXT month
- Get special rate (above)
- No contracts. Limit: 4 massages/month for 1 person. If you miss a month, prices return to normal. Just sign up again for special rates!
* 60-minute session includes 50 minutes of hands-on service and 10 minutes for consultation and dressing.
* 90-minute session includes 80 minutes of hands-on service and 10 minutes for consultation and dressing.
* 30-minute session includes 25 minutes of hands-on service and 5 minutes for consultation and dressing, which occurs pre and post service.
NOTE: Despite its benefits, massage isn’t meant as a replacement for regular medical care.**https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/massage/art-20045743