Most people think one of two things when they think “gym” or “workout”.
- Big muscley guy grunting and sweating in front of the mirror while moving big pieces of iron up and down.
- Slender, feminine women jumping and barely sweating in a group fitness room with silly music and weak moves.
Looking for a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? CXWORX™ is for you!
- Based on cutting-edge scientific research
- 30-minute format
- Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class
- Amazing music AND exercise science
March 7-12 Heads up and FINGERS CROSSED this is the last week I will need to modify our schedule!
Here’s what is and what is NOT happening at Center-Fit. It’s probably easiest to log into Mindbody to see what classes are running and who is teaching!
- Monday: No change in Schedule
- Tuesday: No 5:45 or 9AM classes – Evening classes are run by Beth as normally scheduled
- Wednesday: 5:45am CORE with Damien is a GO – take advantage! He is a master at what he does.
NO TSC. Megan is teaching Combat 6pm
- Thursday: No 9am Class. Evening classes as Scheduled
- Friday: Classes as Scheduled
- Saturday: Classes as Scheduled
ALL WEEK: No open gym
Thanks for your patience as I am recovering quickly (but WAY too slowly for my liking!!) and for your well wishes as I practice what I preach (to you… every class) LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.
Thanks! ^^Beth^^ and the Center-Fit Team!
What a great day today was! It was my first day back teaching Kettlebell since my operation for breast cancer (DCIS/LCIS) a week and 4 days ago. Nooooo, I wasn’t on the floor swinging the bell and pushing iron over my head! Let’s talk about returning from injury. This is my story. You make your own story, k?
This is something I really believe. Each problem presents opportunity. It’s all about perspective. As you know I’ve got some health issues I am taking care of. At first I was really nervous about how on earth I was going to be able to keep my promise to my clients (Good instruction, quality kettlebell classes, powerful kickboxing classes, etc..) Sure, Center-Fit is a great group and probably would have understood if I just took a week or two off, but that’s not what they signed up for. The opportunity?
We couldn’t be more excited for the opportunities our members have to learn from 2 very knowledgable professionals! Not only are Mike and Chris proficient in their own fields, they are long time members at Center-Fit. They understand and follow hardstyle kettlebell and good movement practices! The last class Chris taught was so well received we asked him back right away!
Saturday, January 30th 9am. Click below to reserve your spot.
Know how your body moves and where you have mobility or stability restrictions. Why? Compensations and/or mobility restrictions lead to dysfunction and injury over time. The best way to prevent injury and and potential pain is to try to make sure your body moves correctly at all levels.
Chris Weller PT, SCS, CSCS leads this ONE TIME clinic designed to educate and mobilize your body.
A group-based class focussing primarily on body weight movement exercises in a variety of positions. Chris also provides individual instruction and ideas on how to maximize your body’s movement potential and minimize compensations.
If you want to get more out of your workouts in general you will want to be SURE to get in on this class!