Our 1 Year Anniversary celebration events were refreshing, invigorating and meaningful. Not because of all the planning I put in, but because of the people in attendance! This short, sweet note is to just say “thank you”. Working out with new and old friends. Meeting people in their ‘everyday’ clothes. Letting our hair down. (Well, yours, not mine) Some of us even wore “girly shoes”!
All in all I am continually grateful for the hard work our instructors put in. The hard work and consistent effort our members put in and the opportunity to share it all with YOU!
We are so happy to be celebrating our
1 Year Anniversary at Center-Fit!
We’re not JUST a Hardstyle Kettlebell club!
We also offer world renowned Les Mills group fitness. Circuit trainings (BootCamp & Kickboxing) and a little Zumba! We have Personal Trainers concerned with your goals for strength, mobility and agility.
I recently posted a Facebook video of a woman, significantly overweight -KILLING it at yoga.
Everyone loves a success story!
SO, I’m not one of those “body acceptance” people. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. What your body looks like is something YOU have to be happy with. For me it is a non-issue. I don’t NEED to be accepting of your body. It’s yours. Not mine. AND You can be happy or unhappy with the way your body looks. Currently I am unhappy with the way my body looks. I just finished radiation therapy for breast cancer and gained 30 lbs. I HATE how I feel and am not pleased with the way I look.
Parents! I need your feedback! ASAP!
Beth is cooking up an interactive obstacle course for kids! Designed by kids (with Beth), built by kids and run by kids! But wait… there’s more! Once the course is built we will compete “Ninja warrior-style” with parents/guardian!
This class is designed to help kids:
- take ownership of their fitness with easy to remember set up goals
- take others into consideration (regressing or making alternate moves)
- plan with others in a group
- find fitness through play
- translate this knowledge to their own backyards!
Ages: Mature 7yr olds thru 11. See Beth for exceptions.
There may be a snack planning 1/2hr after class depending on the time of the class. The goal of this section is to:
- not send kids on errands or home ravenous
- learn to make choices based on a point system encouraging whole foods, low sugar foods and diversified food selections.
The course will last 6 weeks and is paid upfront. Cost TBD.
Which would YOU prefer??
(please only answer if you are actually interested in bringing your kids)
- 1x week
- 2x week
- 10:30am-noon (includes smart snacking options)
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most people think one of two things when they think “gym” or “workout”.
- Big muscley guy grunting and sweating in front of the mirror while moving big pieces of iron up and down.
- Slender, feminine women jumping and barely sweating in a group fitness room with silly music and weak moves.
Looking for a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? CXWORX™ is for you!
- Based on cutting-edge scientific research
- 30-minute format
- Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class
- Amazing music AND exercise science
March 7-12 Heads up and FINGERS CROSSED this is the last week I will need to modify our schedule!
Here’s what is and what is NOT happening at Center-Fit. It’s probably easiest to log into Mindbody to see what classes are running and who is teaching!
- Monday: No change in Schedule
- Tuesday: No 5:45 or 9AM classes – Evening classes are run by Beth as normally scheduled
- Wednesday: 5:45am CORE with Damien is a GO – take advantage! He is a master at what he does.
NO TSC. Megan is teaching Combat 6pm
- Thursday: No 9am Class. Evening classes as Scheduled
- Friday: Classes as Scheduled
- Saturday: Classes as Scheduled
ALL WEEK: No open gym
Thanks for your patience as I am recovering quickly (but WAY too slowly for my liking!!) and for your well wishes as I practice what I preach (to you… every class) LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.
Thanks! ^^Beth^^ and the Center-Fit Team!
What a great day today was! It was my first day back teaching Kettlebell since my operation for breast cancer (DCIS/LCIS) a week and 4 days ago. Nooooo, I wasn’t on the floor swinging the bell and pushing iron over my head! Let’s talk about returning from injury. This is my story. You make your own story, k?